For many of our clients, recurring services are provided to keep your website and campaigns running. Recurring invoices can be issued monthly or annually, depending on what you have signed up for.
You will be notified by email whenever a recurring invoice is issued. If you have questions or need to review the cost of these services, please make a request.
Here is a summary of key recurring services that may appear on your invoice:
- Maintenance Plan: Our support and maintenance plans are monthly fees to assist you with the ongoing management and maintenance on your website.
- Hosting Fee: A monthly or annual hosting fee may apply hosting your WordPress website. This fee various depending on the size of your website and the traffic it receives. We only use premium WordPress hosts like WP Engine, Google Cloud and FlyWheel.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Our SEO services attract monthly fees depending on the amount of keywords we target for you, and include the creation of blog posts as per your plan.
- Marketing Retainer | Campaign Fee: This is a monthly fee to manage marketing campaigns. Depending on the prior arrangement, this fee could be an ongoing retainer or may run for a set time period. Additional charges may apply according to ad spend.
- Domain Registration: This is an annual fee payable for the registration and renewal of your domain name, such as a .com or com.au.
- Domain Name Service (DNS): We only use DNSimple or NameCheap for our Domain Name Services (DNS). Depending on your setup you may pay DNSimple monthly or annual fees for your domain name registration and delegation of services like hosting, subdomains, CRM, Google Workspace and email forwarding.
- Bulk Email Fee: A fee is charged for the build and design of any broadcast EDM. Additional fees may apply to send your email blast, as well as storage, updates and maintenance of your list data.
- Plugin and Theme Subscriptions: Some WordPress plugins and themes we use are premium products that attract an annual fee. We have access to premium subscriptions to Gravity Forms, ConvertBox, Woocommerce and Smash Balloon social feeds.
- API Calls: A fee per API call may be charged, such as Google Maps and Places, as well as Meta Conversions API.